In collaboration with People that Deliver, Johnson & Johnson (J&J) are giving one high-potential health supply chain manager in a low- or middle-income country the chance to become a participant in the STAR leadership development program.
The program equips participants – who are health supply chain managers – with the tools to lead the transformation of their supply chain environment while supporting the wellbeing of others. By the end of the program, the participant will have become more agile, customer-focused and data driven, and will have established a robust development plan for their organisation.
To be eligible participants must:
- be working for a public sector entity in supply chain management
- wish to become more agile, customer-focused and data driven
- speak English
- have the right to participate in training in the European Union
- have a valid passport
- have clearance from supervisors
The STAR program has three main components:
- Virtual - webinars, coaching and business immersions
- Residencies - two residencies, one at the beginning of the program, and one at the end
- Active learning project
The selected applicant is required to attend at least 80 percent of the virtual conference calls and both residencies.
The STAR leadership development program provides the tools, resources and expertise to help supply chain managers achieve their professional development goals. Since 2016, the STAR program has had 400 alumni from over four regions. The program has a proven track record of developing top talent, with 52 percent of alumni being promoted within three years. If you have the drive and ambition to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to submit your application.
STAR program timeline:
- Kick-off: September 2021
- Team immersion (virtual): 27-29 September 2021
- Residency 1 (virtual): 29 November – 2 December 2021
- Residency 2 (face-to-face): 25-29 April 2022
Please complete and sign this form and submit along with the following your résumé/curriculum vitae to the following email address: email@example.com with the subject line STAR Program Scholarship Application. All applications must be received by 30 June 2021, midnight central European summer time (CEST).
More information about the STAR program can be found in this document