Prospective participants are invited to register and submit their abstracts for the PtD Global Indaba through the new PtD Global Indaba website.
The Global Indaba is the only global conference that focuses on human resources for health supply chain management.
The second edition of the PtD Global Indaba will take place at the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers in Bangkok, Thailand, between 6 and 8 March 2024. On Friday 8 March a half day will be focused on and organised by the International Association of Public Health Logisticians (IAPHL).
The conference will draw on discussions and revelations from the SAPICS conference and GHSC summit to unveil human resources for supply chain management solutions to transform health supply chains.
Those interested in registering for the PtD Global Indaba can do so now by clicking here.
Prices are as follows:
Early-bird price: $350 (until 30 November 2023)
Regular price: $450
Last-minute price: $550 (after 3 February 2024)
*Prices are quoted in US Dollars
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance at the full Indaba for 2.5 days with access to all presentations
- Access to presentations and papers post conference
- Networking cocktail reception including selected drinks and snacks
- Lunches including soft drinks on all three days
We are now receiving abstract submissions that fall within one of two categories:
1) Evidence-based solutions with actual results: this is for abstracts that highlight programmatic results. We’d like to know about these results and ask, what’s next?
2) Future-focused solutions to transform health supply chains: perhaps you’d like to draw attention to a new approach that hasn’t yet had the chance to yield results. We’d like to know why this is a solution that will transform supply chains and the potential results.
Click here to submit an abstract.
PtD has sponsorship packages to suit all requirements, and these can be tailored to suit sponsors’ objectives. More information about sponsorship can be found here.
PtD is working with its partners the International Association of Public Health Logisticians (IAPHL), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Pharmaceutical Systems Africa and Upavon Management as well as local partner Mahidol University (Center for International Healthcare Logistics and Supply Chain) to make the PtD Global Indaba an even more interactive and engaging conference than the hugely successful first edition, which was held in Zambia last October.
Abstract submission: August-October 2023
Early bird registration: Closes 30 November 2024
PtD Global Indaba: 6-8 March 2024