PtD is looking for a new Chairperson
Do you have the skills, passion, and drive to lead the People that Deliver (PtD)?
We are looking for a new Chairperson to lead our Board, a strategic thought partner who has the skills and experience to provide leadership and guidance during a time of change and sustainable growth. Together, we want to continue to build on the excellent foundations and developments made since our establishment in 2011.
We are seeking a Chairperson who will serve a term of two years (renewable) and who will:
- Together with the PtD Secretariat, manage and run the Board, propel it to be as effective as it can be, take its responsibilities seriously, and actively seek new resources for PtD.
- Hold the Board accountable for PtD's mission and vision, and ensure that board members fulfill their duties and responsibilities for effective governance of PtD.
- Facilitate Board meetings, encourage frank discussion, and bring the group to consensus-based, action-oriented decisions.
- Take the lead on fine-tuning the PtD strategy and driving the PtD Secretariat and partners to deliver it.
- Represent PtD at key events and meetings, to bring in partnerships and support we need to scale up for country-based change.