In order to support the functioning of its new state-of-the-art Training Centre, NMSF partnered with PtD to:
- Establish a five-year training strategy
- Develop a comprehensive costed training plan based on an assessment of training needs
- Improve onboarding of new staff by way of a mentoring and coaching programme
- Link training interventions to individual job descriptions and performance
The PtD/NMSF collaboration produced the following outputs:
- NMSF Training Strategy 2017 - 2021
- NMSF Annual Training Plan
- NMSF Competency Framework
- NMSF Job Descriptions
For more information on NMSF (National Medical Supplies Fund) of Sudan, please visit their homepage.
Dr. Jamal Khalaf Allah Mohammed Ali, Director of NMSF: email@example.com
These case studies document HR for SCM approaches within organizations. Imperial Health Sciences and the Government of Sudan are featured.
In order to understand constraints and guide solutions that will develop Zimbabwean public health sector supply chain human resources, the Ministry of Health and Child Welfare (MOHCW) Directorate of Pharmacy Services (DPS), with support from the USAID | DELIVER PROJECT, carried out an assessment of human resources for supply chain management in March 2012.