The working group will be a mechanism to engage with the wider PtD member community and collaborate on country interventions. It aims to strengthen countries in their efforts to develop sustainable excellence in the health workforce for supply chain management and works to ensure that members are aligned and coordinated.
Areas of work may include:
- Developing a new PtD country advocacy toolkit
- Targeted discussions on improving and applying the HR for health SCM assessment
- For those that have completed the HR for SCM assessment, discussions on how to implement strategies and/or identified activities
- Targeted discussions on applying the PtD Theory of Knowledge to country interventions
- Conducting an analysis of key players preparing supply chain professionals in specific intervention country
- Targeted discussions around developing and/or improving workforce development and performance initiatives such as:
- Competency mapping and job profile development
- Staffing needs assessment (WISN)
- Training needs assessment, design and implementation
- Mapping educational needs and curriculum development
- Reviewing accreditation programs
- Supervision and retention strategy development
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching strategy development
If you wish to bring an active contribution to PtD, you can join our technical working group. To sign up, please send an email.