Launch of the People that Deliver Supply Chain Management Professionalisation Framework
On Wednesday 9 June 2021, People that Deliver (PtD) and the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project hosted a special webinar to launch the People that Deliver Supply Chain Management Professionalisation Framework
PtD and GHSC-PSM support governments and organisations to improve supply chain performance by advocating for country-based interventions that strengthen human resources in health supply chains. The goal is to achieve professionalisation, whereby health supply chain management is transformed into a recognised profession of the highest integrity.
This groundbreaking framework includes tools, materials and presentations that establish a set of global standards that align career path, education and professional growth in health supply chain management. Join key experts involved in the development of the framework to learn about how you may apply it to your own public or private health supply chain operations.
- Barry Chovitz, Technical Director, Leadership and Governance, GHSC-PSM
- Dr. Andrew Brown, Senior Director, Health Workforce Development, IntraHealth International
- Andrew dos Santos, Director CLX Flow
- Dominique Zwinkels, Executive Manager, People that Deliver
- Anitha Batamuliza Kalema, Health System Strengthening Advisor, GHSC-PSM in Rwanda
The recording of this webinar can be viewed on the PtD YouTube channel here, and the presentation can be downloaded here.